We pledge to amplify voices of equality, community, solidarity, and change!
While there are many ways to invest in community, we'd like to highlight a few Black, Native, POC-Immigrant, and People of Color Owned Restaurants and Businesses to support in Sonoma County.
Black-owned Restaurants, Foods, & Wines:
- Buster's Southern BBQ - Calistoga - serving up southern style BBQ in California since 1965. @busterssouthernbbq
- Bodkin Wines - Healdsburg - America's first sparkling Sauvignon Blanc. @bodkinwines
- Big River Coffee - Santa Rosa - Family-Owned and Operated since 1991. @bigrivercoffee
- Enlivened - Sparkling Botanical Probiotic - Sebastopol - handmade by artisan’s in Sonoma County. @sonoma_enlivened
- Corner 103 - Sonoma - offers a unique wine/food tasting experience. @corner103